[VELY VELY] Lacto Cleansing Pad 200ml (70 Pads)
|Stock Status|| Ready Stocks
||1 - 3 Working Days
Vely Vely Lacto Cleansing Pad
200ml (70 ea)
Do you use cleansers that keep your skin healthy and glowing? That moisturizes and soothes your skin? That contain ingredients to keep your skin clean and clear, and also firm? If not, this is the right place to get one that does all this for your skin!
The Vely Vely Lacto Cleansing Pad cleanses your skin while caring for your skin’s health. It is a one-step quick cleansing pad that removes makeup, impurities, dust, and wastes that are lodged in your pores. It also clears up sebum! All this without any complicated multi-step cleansing process. It removes fine dust and dead waste - by 97.78%! and reduces fine dust by 99.76%.
It contains Biome Complex that absorbs the skin wastes and make it firm. The Complex comprises of
1. Bifida Ferment Lysate
2. Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment
3. Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate
4. Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter
5. Hydrogenated Lecithin
It also contains 6 herbal extracts that specialize in moisturizing and soothing care for clean skin. The 5-fold microfiber fabric of the pads is great even on sensitive skin.
This Cleansing Pad is really a multifunctional one. It is great at cleansing and nourishing your skin!
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Take out the cleansing Pad
2. Roll it gently against your skin to remove makeup and waste
3. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to finish.
4. Close the cap tightly after use
5. Safe and suitable for all skin types
6. Refrain from using on wounded areas
7. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, spot using the product
1. Before use, shake to form richer bubbles and experience effective bubble cleansing. Ensure that you shake front and back and not up and down!
2. For waterproof products, use lip and eye makeup remove
3. Safe and suitable for all skin types
4. Refrain from using on wounded areas.
5. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, stop using the product.
SOLVE YOUR CONCERNS
- Those who want to reduce multiple cleansing steps
- Those who want a product that deeply cleanses waste and fine dust in pores
- Those who want a mild and hypoallergenic cleansing product
- Those who want a soothing cleansing product for tired skin caused by a mask
- Those who want a moist finish even after washing face.
Full List of Ingredients
Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 1,2-hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, For Bifida Fermentation Seafood, Borage Extract, Citric Acid, Matricaria Flower Extract, Cornflower Flower Extract, Hyacinth Whole Plant Extract, Lactobacillus Fermented Lysate (1,000ppm), Lavender Flower Extract, Clary Extract, Streptococcus Thermophilus Fermentation Water, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium Edita, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Ceramide Np
Complete the Routine
PLEASE NOTE: ensure complete absorption of one product before moving on to next step. Incomplete absorption will lead to smudges, blotchiness and transfer of makeup and also, NO stronghold for the fixers or the loose powder to hold onto!
CocoFam, here are our best-recommended steps for a 14hrs-16hrs Skin Makeup Look.
(1) Use Vely Vely Lacto Pads to remove all grime & dust, light makeup, & sunscreen; great option for cleansing in the morning, one pad does ALL the job! Serendi Bubbletox; great option to remove all the stubborn & waterproof makeup, with its bubbles entering your pores to thoroughly clean and leave behind moisture. (For oil cleanser double cleansing, pick Solved Skincare Coconut Oil Pads OR use Mude Lip & Eye Makeup Remover to remove tough makeup first and then use cleansers)
(2) Choose the UIQ Toner for mild keratin care or Vely Vely Moisture pad for balancing & getting the skin ready for the routine up ahead.
(3) Dab White Tomato Derma Skincare Cream and pat till complete absorption, provides intense yet nonsticky moisturization, natural tone up & great base for makeup.
(4) Apply Self Beauty pore primers for evening out of pores and texture.
(5) After absorption, slather your favorite foundation layer — choose L’upium for strong coverage with SPF 24 PA++; one BB cream self-adjusts to your skin tone — OR choose Mude cushion if you know your skin tone & can pick your suitable shade (has 4 shades!)
(6) Here’s our hero — Vely Vely Flawless Concealers (launching tomorrow!). Apply focused on spots & areas that need coverage/concealing; use cushion puff to blend well. Can choose to contour & highlight too!
(7) Slather Uniconic lip mask on raw lips & take it out with tissue if you want a matte finish. Otherwise, just leave mask on & apply Marshmallow Tints (launching soon!) for a glowy finish!
(8) Spritz Uniconic Fixers (glow or shield) to fix makeup and let it naturally dry on skin. After it semi-dries, pat with a cushion puff for it to hold the fix!
(9) Finally, set it all up with the MCC loose powder for a smudge-free, oil-free, shine-free hydrated makeup ♥️
(10) Pamper your foot and face with a mask at nights!
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at the cocomo.sg site is a piece of cake!
- Browse through our site for the product that you need.
- Click on the product you want, to bring you to its description page.
- Specify the quantity of the said item that you want
- By clicking on the “+” or “-” icons next to the number 1
- Click on the pink “Add to cart” button.
- You can proceed to checkout or proceed to browse for more products as you wish.
- Should you want to make your purchase at a later time or date, click on the ♥️ symbol next to the ‘Add to cart’ button to add it to your own wish list, which you can access at any time by creating an account in our store!
- To proceed to checkout, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen. This gives you the option to either “View Cart” or checkout. Clicking “Checkout” brings you to the checkout page
- Fill in your billing details and confirm the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, or other payment tools).
- Check the “Create an account” box to create an account on cocomo.sg should you wish to do so. It will prompt you to provide a password.
- You can check the “Ship to a Different Address” box and fill in the different address details if you wish to ship to a different address.
- Click the blue button for 'Continue to Payment' at the bottom of the shipping method and then you can meet 'paynow'. After payment, hit “Place Order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on your confirmed mode of payment.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a number confirming your order!
What is an order tracking number, and how do I get one?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a tracking number for your package. You can use it to check the status of your order in regard to shipping at Track Your Order
How long until my order is confirmed?
Usually, this process is immediate. As soon as you have placed an order and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email as soon as you place an order and complete payment. This email is a guarantee that your order has been confirmed. Without this email, your order will not have been confirmed.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been paid for and confirmed?
Unfortunately, amendments can cause delays to your and possibly other clients’ orders. This is because all orders are processed immediately to avoid any mix-ups. Therefore once an order is confirmed, it cannot be amended in any way.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
We do not encourage the cancellation of orders once they have been confirmed. Since we receive a lot of orders, it can cause a lot of delays to go through each one individually. Kindly carefully review all of your items at checkout before placing an order to avoid any errors in your choices. If you still want to cancel, then there will be a 15% cancellation fee for the same (15% of the total order amount that includes delivery charges).
What are the charges for shipping products overseas?
Overseas shipping charges are based on the weight of the package. The charges specified when you cart out are only the base price. After you place an order, we will reweigh, match the weight and recharge the actual delivery fees for you to pay.
Is it possible to buy products directly from your warehouse?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online.
Is it possible to order products via phone call?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online. While we delight in interacting with you, our Customer Care Team at (+65 8425 5525) responds only to texts. Please feel welcome to text them regarding account or order inquiries.
What do I do if a product that I want is out of stock?
Cocomo.sg site does not allow you to add products that are out of stock to your cart. If it is on pre-order, the same shall be specified on the respective product page. Kindly review the same before placing your order.
I am having trouble ordering through my mobile device. What do I do?
Cocomo.sg is well-optimized for most mobile browsers. If you are having trouble with the site, we recommend clearing your cache and restarting your device browser.
There is a problem with an item that I ordered. What do I do?
If you receive a product that is faulty or problematic in any way, please contact us immediately at https://cocomo.sg/contact/. Provide us with your name, email, and details of the product and the problem associated with it. You will be asked for details such as your order confirmation number and pictures of the problematic product that you received, so please have those ready as well.
Is it possible to make bulk purchases and get a discount?
You can specify the quantity of each product that you need as you add it to your cart. If there is a sale, it will be notified carefully on the product information page. Usually, the original price will be struck through and the discount price noted next to it. During any special sale period, you will receive discounts on products, regardless of quantity.
Kindly confirm if there is a limit to the quantities of products that can be bought at the site?
If you are a wholesaler, please send us your inquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525).
What payment methods does cocomo.sg offer?
We accept payments through
- Shop Pay
Unfortunately, we don't accept EMIs or CoDs, at the moment.
I have completed the payment but have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
Most payments and orders are processed immediately. If you have placed an order and have not received a confirmation email in 24 hours, please contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525). Please do not repeat the same order in order to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
How much is the shipping cost for the products as cocomo.sg?
Depending on your order quantity and where you live, shipping costs may vary.
How do I determine the shipping cost for a product that I have ordered?
Click on the cart icon in the top right corner. Click on the “view cart” option. This should bring you to the cart page, where all of your orders will be listed. On the right side is a panel for “cart totals”, with a subtotal amount for all the products and a shipping estimate under it. Specify your location and click “Calculating Shipping” to get a shipping flat rate estimate for your order.
Can I collect my delivery directly from cocomo.sg warehouse?
Unfortunately, cocomo.sg does not offer Self Collection services at the moment. Should you wish to do so because of any unavoidable emergencies, please text us on our WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525) prior so that we can arrange your pickup.
How do I collect my package once it is delivered?
You can use your order tracking number to check whether your product has been delivered on Track Your Order Status. Once it is delivered, check the address that you provided in your shipping details for your product. Note that there may be some delays on holidays, sale days, or cases of extreme weather.
My product has not arrived, despite my order tracking number showing that my shipment has arrived. What do I do?
If your order has not arrived within 48 hours of the date when it was supposed to arrive, please contact us immediately. Your order number will be required.
What is the return policy for cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns/refunds/replacements on items once order has been confirmed. Should you have an unavoidable emergency, please text us on our WhatsApp number (+65 8425 5525) and we'll try our best to get it sorted!
Is it possible for me to test a product from cocomo.sg before purchasing it?
Since we are an online store, we, unfortunately, don’t offer an option to test any of the products beforehand. Please check the ingredient composition of a product on its description page to identify any allergen that could affect you before making a purchase.
What do I do if I have had a change of heart or am unhappy with a product that I purchased at cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any items that were a result of an incorrectly made purchase. Kindly carefully double-check your cart before placing your order and completing your purchase at checkout.
How do I create an account at cocomo.sg?
Click on the 'sign in' at the top right corner next to the cart icon. This should bring you to the login page which also has a “Create Account” section that you should click on if you don’t yet have an account. Enter your email address and password and you will be good to go!
I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
Follow the following steps if you are having trouble logging in.
- Clear your browser cache and history. Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Make sure that your username, email, and password are the correct ones and are entered correctly.
- If you think that you may have forgotten your password, click the “lost your password?” link and follow the steps provided to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, please contact us with details of the issue.
Can I purchase a product at cocomo.sg without a cocomo.sg account?
You can opt to create an account if you don’t have one at checkout. Note that it is not a mandatory requirement, but a highly recommended one. It will allow you to stay on track of your recent orders and important shipping details. Please remember that you will also receive the latest offers, exclusive deals and discounts, and more!