[SUPER SHINY SKIN] Hair Fillusion The Maximum
|Ready Stocks In Singapore
|1-3 Working Days
Super Shiny Skin Hair Fillusion The Maximum
Ampoule (1 Vial*7ml)
0.5mm MTS Stamp (1pc)
Conical Cap (1pc)
Super Shiny Skin Hair Fillusion The Maximum is a revolutionary hair care solution that goes beyond conventional scalp treatments and is popularly called as the Hair MTS. Crafted by CNK Lab, this innovative product offers a three-step intensive care system for your scalp, ensuring a potent blend of scalp cooling, soothing, and elasticity nutrition. The unique formula, featuring green tea, Houttuynia cordata extract, tea tree, trehalose, stone bean pitta placenta, and silk amino acids, works synergistically to provide quick soothing, scalp care, and visible hair root dotting effects.
This product stands out with its 3x higher pigment formulation for more intense scalp dotting. The solvent design facilitates rapid absorption of active ingredients into the scalp, ensuring stable, fast, and reliable dotting. The 0.5mm MTS stamp with 20 micro needles makes sure the nourishing ampoule is delivered deep into the skin thus facilitating hair regrowth boost and hair loss prevention.
The black ampoule primarily composed of the black complex, developed directly from 1 to 10 by this lab, contains no hair dye ingredients but is rich in active components beneficial for scalp health. This safe and effective solution offers an easy-to-follow care routine, providing users with the confidence and satisfaction of visible results. Join the journey to a denser, healthier scalp with the transformative power of this groundbreaking hair care solution.
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Wash your hair thoroughly and dry your scalp completely before use.
2. Remove the ampoule and open the protective plastic cap. Then, insert the included white funnel.
3. Twist the bottom of the MTS stamp to separate it, then dispense the required amount of ampoule. Screw the cap with the needles attached to the top of the MTS stamp back on. Depending on the area of the application site, you can use all or part of the 7ml ampoule.
4. Tap the MTS stamp on the back of your hand a few times to check for pain.
5. After confirming the area of the scalp you want to care for, press the needles with a moderate amount of pressure to absorb the contents of the ampoule well.
6. Repeat stamping several times, like stamping a stamp, so that the active ingredients of the ampoule can be delivered deep enough together with the needles.
7. After stamping for 10-15 minutes, wait for about 15 minutes for the remaining solution on the scalp to be fully absorbed. Then, rinse off the remaining ampoule on the hair and scalp with slightly cold water.
8. If you want a stronger stain effect, you can care for it before going to bed and shampoo the next morning. However, in this case, there may be stains on the pillow or bedding due to the ampoule solution during sleep, so please place a disposable towel on the pillow.
9. We recommend that you take a break of at least 1 week and do a second or third touch-up to ensure sufficient regeneration and stabilization of the color.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Does MTS hurt a lot?
Close your eyes and imagine a millimeter. If you cut it in half exactly, it's 0.5mm. It doesn't hurt much because you can control how hard you press. If you're sensitive, just be gentle. Try it on your hand first to find the right amount of pressure.
2. How often should I do it?
Microneedles create small holes in the skin, allowing the ampoule's active ingredients and dotting pigments to be injected. This process can damage the skin, which is why it takes about 7 days for the skin to regenerate. Therefore, we recommend that you use the product on your scalp once a week. However, if your scalp is sensitive, you can repeat it after a longer period of time.
3. Is it possible to use MTS continuously?
MTS is originally intended for single use, and it is recommended to dispose of it immediately for hygiene reasons. If you have leftover ampoules of the product and no spare MTS device, you can reuse the device up to 3 times. However, it is important to note that you should only use the device on yourself and disinfect it with alcohol before and after each use. The MTS with pigment can quickly solidify, so please disinfect and wash it immediately after use.
4. How long does it last if I do it once? I saw that the spot was blurry a few days later.
Hair fillusion is neither a dye nor a surgery that is finished in one go but a scalp ampoule. No one will wonder how long skincare applied today will last. Even hair transplantation has an engraftment rate. Permanent tattoos also fade after the scabs fall off, so they need to be retouched. The skin has its limits of absorption. Just like skincare needs to be applied consistently to be effective, scalp care also needs to be cumulative.
In general, the absorption rate of ampoules applied to the skin by hand is between 0.3% and a maximum of 3%. However, the absorption rate of active ingredients into the scalp can be increased by up to 80 times by opening physical channels in the scalp through MTS. Like this, MTS can help maximize absorption, but the scalp will defend itself and not absorb 100% of the product. Therefore, after 4~5 days of product use, you may feel that it has faded compared to the first day due to seeing only the portion that has been absorbed definitely.
Just like there is no skincare that provides dramatic changes in a day, do not forget to accumulate Hair fillusion care like installment savings.
5. Does it not dye even if it gets on your hands?
Hair fillusion doesn't contain any hair dye ingredients, so there's no need to worry. However, it can be uncomfortable if the product gets under your nails when you wash your hair, so please wear disposable gloves and gently rinse off the remaining ampoule with tepid water.
6. How long does it take to use one bottle of Hair fillusion?
A half bottle of Hair fillusion is enough to care for an area the size of a business card, and a quarter bottle is sufficient for an area the size of two big coins. Do not pour it all at once. Use it according to the care area. Please store the remaining where it is not exposed to air.
7. I put the ampoule in the MTS, but it doesn't seem to be coming out quickly.
The ampoule has viscosity to prevent it from dripping down your face when used. Place the ampoule in the MTS, then turn it upside down and wait for 1-2 minutes. Tap on a wet wipe, and if it starts to come out, dab it onto your scalp.
8. My hair feels limp the day after.
Even after a light shampoo the next day, pigment particles may remain between the hair strands, making it feel like you've just been playing at the beach. At this time, instead of scrubbing your scalp hard, gently shampoo it to help the healthy active ingredients and pigment particles that have seeped in take hold.
9. If I do MTS, won't it irritate the scalp and be bad?
There are research papers that suggest using an empty MTS can help stimulate scalp cells. If you add an ampoule or scalp serum that helps improve scalp health and restore normal condition, it will be even more effective, right?
As a result, the growth phase initiates sooner in follicles that were in the resting phase, leading to increased hair density and the growth of thick, healthy hair. This effect can be enhanced by injecting drugs containing anti-inflammatory or hair growth-promoting ingredients. Typically, nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and growth factors essential for scalp growth are directly injected around the area of hair loss, or autologous blood PRP is injected.
The hair-growth promoting effect of Microneedle Roller Therapy, specifically Microscopic Repetitive Tangential Shaving (MrTS), induces mild physical damage to the epidermis. This process influences the expression of repair factors and growth factors like FGF and VEGF, regulating the hair cycle. Additionally, MrTS facilitates the absorption of topical agents to the damaged hair, suggesting its potential for efficient application in treating hair loss diseases in combination with topical therapy.
Solve your Concerns
Those who face static hair due to roughness & frizziness.
Those who face easy hair snapping due to thin and damaged hair.
Those who have a sensitive scalp and cannot use harsh chemicals or products on them.
Those who are worried about their hair because of frequent hair dyeing, perm, and hair coloring.
Those whose hair is dry without luster.
- Those who have stressed hair and want to give it a break
FULL List of Ingredients
Water, Alcohol, Carbon Black, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Panthenol,1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG17/6 Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Glycine Max(Soybean) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Mentol, Niacinamide.
Complete your Routine
Over the years, you've pulled it, colored it, fried it, brushed it, teased it, greased it, curled it, moussed it, and mussed it. No other hair care can repair hair damage like our Cocomo Hair Care Range!
- Super Shiny Skin Hair Fillusion aka the Hair MTS for once a week application
- Daily care with the hair lifesavers — MBA Shampoo > JuliOly Silk Keratin > Avocamo+ Hair Mask.
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping at the cocomo.sg site is a piece of cake!
- Browse through our site for the product that you need.
- Click on the product you want, to bring you to its description page.
- Specify the quantity of the said item that you want
- By clicking on the “+” or “-” icons next to the number 1
- Click on the pink “Add to cart” button.
- You can proceed to checkout or proceed to browse for more products as you wish.
- Should you want to make your purchase at a later time or date, click on the ♥️ symbol next to the ‘Add to cart’ button to add it to your own wish list, which you can access at any time by creating an account in our store!
- To proceed to checkout, click on the cart icon in the top right corner of your screen. This gives you the option to either “View Cart” or checkout. Clicking “Checkout” brings you to the checkout page
- Fill in your billing details and confirm the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, or other payment tools).
- Check the “Create an account” box to create an account on cocomo.sg should you wish to do so. It will prompt you to provide a password.
- You can check the “Ship to a Different Address” box and fill in the different address details if you wish to ship to a different address.
- Click the blue button for 'Continue to Payment' at the bottom of the shipping method and then you can meet 'paynow'. After payment, hit “Place Order” or “Proceed to PayPal” depending on your confirmed mode of payment.
- Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with a number confirming your order!
What is an order tracking number, and how do I get one?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a tracking number for your package. You can use it to check the status of your order in regard to shipping at Track Your Order
How long until my order is confirmed?
Usually, this process is immediate. As soon as you have placed an order and payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your email as soon as you place an order and complete payment. This email is a guarantee that your order has been confirmed. Without this email, your order will not have been confirmed.
Can I make changes to my order after it has been paid for and confirmed?
Unfortunately, amendments can cause delays to your and possibly other clients’ orders. This is because all orders are processed immediately to avoid any mix-ups. Therefore once an order is confirmed, it cannot be amended in any way.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
We do not encourage the cancellation of orders once they have been confirmed. Since we receive a lot of orders, it can cause a lot of delays to go through each one individually. Kindly carefully review all of your items at checkout before placing an order to avoid any errors in your choices. If you still want to cancel, then there will be a 15% cancellation fee for the same (15% of the total order amount that includes delivery charges) when the order status is UNFULFILLED. However, once the order status is FULFILLED — no cancellation is allowed.
What are the charges for shipping products overseas?
Overseas shipping charges are based on the weight of the package. The charges specified when you cart out are only the base price. After you place an order, we will reweigh, match the weight and recharge the actual delivery fees for you to pay.
Is it possible to buy products directly from your warehouse?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online.
Is it possible to order products via phone call?
Any and all purchases made at cocomo.sg will be online. While we delight in interacting with you, our Customer Care Team at (+65 8425 5525) responds only to texts. Please feel welcome to text them regarding account or order inquiries.
How is my order shipped if it contains both preorder and ready-stock items?
We will email you to notify the same. We will dispatch the shipment when the preorder item is back in stock and won't split the orders. If you wish, you may cart out twice to order preorder and ready stocks, separately.
What do I do if a product that I want is out of stock?
Cocomo.sg site does not allow you to add products that are out of stock to your cart. If it is on pre-order, the same shall be specified on the respective product page. Kindly review the same before placing your order.
I am having trouble ordering through my mobile device. What do I do?
Cocomo.sg is well-optimized for most mobile browsers. If you are having trouble with the site, we recommend clearing your cache and restarting your device browser.
There is a problem with an item that I ordered. What do I do?
If you receive a product that is faulty or problematic in any way, please contact us immediately at https://www.cocomo.sg/pages/contact-us. Provide us with your name, email, and details of the product and the problem associated with it. You will be asked for details such as your order confirmation number and pictures of the problematic product that you received, so please have those ready as well.
Is it possible to make bulk purchases and get a discount?
You can specify the quantity of each product that you need as you add it to your cart. If there is a sale, it will be notified carefully on the product information page. Usually, the original price will be struck through and the discount price noted next to it. During any special sale period, you will receive discounts on products, regardless of quantity.
Kindly confirm if there is a limit to the quantities of products that can be bought at the site?
If you are a wholesaler, please send us your inquiry by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525).
What payment methods does cocomo.sg offer?
We accept payments through
- Shop Pay
Unfortunately, we don't accept EMIs or CoDs, at the moment.
I have completed the payment but have not received a confirmation email. What do I do?
Most payments and orders are processed immediately. If you have placed an order and have not received a confirmation email in 24 hours, please contact us immediately by email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525). Please do not repeat the same order in order to avoid any unnecessary duplication.
How much is the shipping cost for the products as cocomo.sg?
Depending on your order quantity and where you live, shipping costs may vary.
How do I determine the shipping cost for a product that I have ordered?
Click on the cart icon in the top right corner. Click on the “view cart” option. This should bring you to the cart page, where all of your orders will be listed. On the right side is a panel for “cart totals”, with a subtotal amount for all the products and a shipping estimate under it. Specify your location and click “Calculating Shipping” to get a shipping flat rate estimate for your order.
Can I collect my delivery directly from cocomo.sg warehouse?
Unfortunately, cocomo.sg does not offer Self Collection services at the moment. Should you wish to do so because of any unavoidable emergencies, please text us on our WhatsApp (+65 8425 5525) prior so that we can arrange your pickup.
How do I collect my package once it is delivered?
You can use your order tracking number to check whether your product has been delivered on Track Your Order Status. Once it is delivered, check the address that you provided in your shipping details for your product. Note that there may be some delays on holidays, sale days, or cases of extreme weather.
My product has not arrived, despite my order tracking number showing that my shipment has arrived. What do I do?
If your order has not arrived within 48 hours of the date when it was supposed to arrive, please contact us immediately. Your order number will be required.
What if I had my parcel gets failed to be delivered due to wrong details?
For failed parcel delivery due to the wrong address or details provided during cart out or any other reasons, the customer will be responsible for any return of products back to COCOMO at your own cost and/or should the courier decides to dispose of the parcels, please do note that there will be no refund provided. For the redelivery of parcels, there will be an additional charge of $3.99.
What is the return policy for cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns/refunds/replacements on items once order has been confirmed. Should you have an unavoidable emergency, please text us on our WhatsApp number (+65 8425 5525) and we'll try our best to get it sorted!
Is it possible for me to test a product from cocomo.sg before purchasing it?
Since we are an online store, we, unfortunately, don’t offer an option to test any of the products beforehand. Please check the ingredient composition of a product on its description page to identify any allergen that could affect you before making a purchase.
What do I do if I have had a change of heart or am unhappy with a product that I purchased at cocomo.sg?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on any items that were a result of an incorrectly made purchase. Kindly carefully double-check your cart before placing your order and completing your purchase at checkout.
How do I create an account at cocomo.sg?
Click on the 'sign in' at the top right corner next to the cart icon. This should bring you to the login page which also has a “Create Account” section that you should click on if you don’t yet have an account. Enter your email address and password and you will be good to go!
I’m having trouble logging into my account. What do I do?
Follow the following steps if you are having trouble logging in.
- Clear your browser cache and history. Restart the browser and try logging in again.
- Make sure that your username, email, and password are the correct ones and are entered correctly.
- If you think that you may have forgotten your password, click the “lost your password?” link and follow the steps provided to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in to your account, please contact us with details of the issue.
You can opt to create an account if you don’t have one at checkout. Note that it is not a mandatory requirement, but a highly recommended one. It will allow you to stay on track of your recent orders and important shipping details. Please remember that you will also receive the latest offers, exclusive deals and discounts, and more!