[APOMEDERM] Breath Pore Warming Gel Cleanser 140ml
|Stock Status||Ready Stocks In Singapore|
|Delivery||1 - 3 Working Days
Apomederm Breath Pore Warming Gel
The Apomederm Breath Pore Warming Gel is a loving cleanser that clears makeup and pores in one step! It delivers a gentle wash that removes environmental toxins to reveal healthy, lively skin! It effectively (and gently) cleanses the skin, and gives you a supple and smooth complexion!
It exfoliates the skin - keeping blackheads at bay! It smoothens the skin texture and evens out the skin tone. The gel gives a warming effect that opens up the pores allowing for an easy way to wash out the impurities and other dirt and debris that clogs up the pores! It also reduces excess sebum while providing deep cleansing! And the oil-cream texture hydrates and keeps your skin supple and healthy!
The Apomederm Breath Pore Warming Gel is an all-natural skin-loving product that tackles all manner of skin concerns - especially pore care. Add this to your routine for some much-needed TLC if you have been having pore issues!
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Pump 2-3 times on the palm of your hand and apply on to dry skin
2. Massage the oil all over your face for 30 seconds.
3. For areas where blackheads are a concern, pump one more time and massage again thoroughly.
4. Wet your hands with lukewarm water and massage again for 30 seconds.
5. Rinse several times with warm water.
1. Avoid the lips and eye area
2. Shake the bottle well before use
3. Suitable for all skin types
4. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, stop using the product.
List of Ingredients
Dipropylene Glycol, Mipa-laureth Sulfate, Sunflower Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-2, Purified Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Oil, Caramel, Propanediol, Myrrh Oil, King Pine Leaf Extract, Elm Root Extract, Evening Primrose Extract, Arrowroot Extract, Phytosterol, Olive Oil, Squalane, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Shea Butter, Ceramide Np, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.