[REFRISK] Melasit Spot Patch Gel & Vita C Cream 30ml
|Stock Status||Ready Stocks In Singapore|
||1-3 Working Days
Refrisk Melasit Spot Patch Gel & Vita C Cream
Spot Patch Gel 30ml x1
Vita C Cream 30ml x1
10-Step Fairness Scale x1
Bid goodbye to melasma, blemishes, freckles, sun spots, age spots, and pigmentation with our Refrisk Melasit! Simple home care that involves peeling off and filling in.
The Melasit Routine consists of a Step 1 Spot Patch Gel to be applied on the skin. The unique feature is the warming effect it imparts to open up the pores, helping absorb the actives to follow while also thoroughly removing impurities and dead skin cells from the surface. Following it up with Step 2 Vita C Cream enriched with 10,000ppm Arbutin (richer in Vitamin C than pure lemons!), 1,000ppm Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide and Adenosine; helps nourish, brighten, and lift the skin.
With an ever-so-powerful vitamin-rich formula, this routine boasts an optimum pH of 5.5 and is tested hypoallergenic, making it safe and suitable even for hypersensitive skin. Please do not opt for Laser Removals that come along with their own set of downsides including redness, swelling, and higher costs per session at the clinic, and choose our non-invasive MelasIt to suck out those stubborn spots and scars alike!
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Cleanse your face and swipe with a toner-soaked cotton pad or with your fingertips.
2. Use the 10-step fairness scale to evaluate your skin’s current step before use of MelasIt
3. Apply and spread evenly a thin film of Step 1 Spot Patch Gel. This can either be applied on your entire face or only on affected areas, according to your needs.
4. Leave the coating on to dry completely for about 30-40 mins and then peel it off.
5. Slather the Step 2 Vita C Cream onto the area and gently massage it in for absorption.
6. Use the Step 1 Spot Patch Gel once a week (if for maintenance care), 2 times or more (if for intensive care including improvement of melasma, blemishes, spots, pigmentation, scars, etc.). Can be used either day or night.
7. The Step 2 Vita C Cream can be used twice daily (as a moisturizer cream). If during the day, do not forget to follow it up with an appropriate broad-spectrum SPF.