The summer tan is probably gone, but a glance in the mirror may still show some darkened patches on your skin that may be sticking around… These brown or grayish-brown blotches, typically on the forehead, chin, cheeks, upper lip, or nose, may signal a condition called Melasma! Or it might even be another form of hyperpigmentation like sun spots or freckles…
Did you know that all of these have the probability of reoccurring too?
That’s because the melanin-producing pigments in the skin tend to produce more pigment in certain areas when triggered — including because of sun exposure!
While it is not uncommon for you to feel that no amount of creams and lotions are cutting your melasma, freckles, sun spots, blemishes, acne scars, blemishes, or pigmentation, many people after constant failure in fading them, either give up, cover up or choose expensive skin treatments like laser removal!
What about laser removal? It’s pretty common to opt for it in terms of pigmentation & its associated care?
Please remember lasers come with downtime and consequences including redness, swelling, and irritation. This is apart from the massive costs involved for the per session cost and the time spent at the clinics since it requires specialized professionals and equipment.
Introducing a simple, gentle & effective at-home treatment of peeling off and filling in — even for the most troubled skin and even hypersensitive skin alike. Reverse the damage done to your skin by the sun and environment while also improving the other signs of aging with #Melasit ✨
Refrisk Melasit’s consistent use helps remove melasma, pigmentation, spots, freckles, and acne scars in a non-invasive, zero-irritation way. It’s not only for the removal of those concerns but also for skin brightening, smoothing, and conditioning!
What is the Melasit Peel-Off and Fill-In routine and what does it do?
☝🏼Step 1: Apply the Spot Gel Patch over desired areas (even the whole face if needed) and let it “completely” dry before peeling it off. Maybe around 30-40 mins even! The warming effect gel can open up pores and even suck out the spot neat and clean when peeling off!
✌🏼Step 2: Slather the Vita C Cream all over your face and watch your skin return back to its radiant self! Enriched with 20,000ppm Arbutin, 1,000ppm Ascorbyl Glucoside, and Niacinamide — this cream is nonsticky, lightweight, and gives a natural bright glow 🌟
I’m already using one or more Vitamin C enriched products on my skin, how is MelasIt going to make a change?
MelasIt Step 2 Vita C Cream has more powerful vitamins than several lemons combined — powerful to reach even the deepest layers of pigmentation and yet the formula is tested hypoallergenic with an optimum pH of 5.5 making it a safe bet even for hypersensitive skin. Tested and proven! The Step 1 Spot Gel Patch compliments by opening up the pores for the deeper and more effective penetration of Step 2 while also helping remove the surface layers of debris and spots.
A fun DIY to try?
…and also prove MelasIt’s efficacy — with a permanent marker write/doodle on an eggshell OR with a waterproof eyeliner write on your skin. Use the MelasIt Step 1 and Step 2 (an important tip is to leave in the Step 1 Gel to fully dry before peeling off). Several users worldwide have tried to see MelasIt remove the marks without any residue in just ONE USE!
If I’m choosing the MelasIt care, what else should I know about it?
- Melasit Sequence would be Cleanser > Toner > Step 1 Melasit Peel-Off Spot Gel Patch > Step 2 Melasit Fill-In Vita C Cream > Sunscreen (if during the day ☀️)
- Melasit Peel and Cream can be used either during the day or at night
- Melasit (Step 1) can either be used as a spot treatment or for the whole face.
- Step 1 Peel Off Gel can be used once every day or once every alternate day or even 2 times a week — depending on your skin concern, condition, and the treatment you wish to give
- Step 2 Vita C Cream can be used twice daily at the last stage of your skincare routine (as a moisturizer cream)
- Melasit treatment is not only for removing spots, blemishes, melasma, etc but also for general brightening, conditioning, and anti-aging care
- By doing a prior patch test, Melasit can be used on other darkened patches or areas of concern like underarms, inner thighs, etc. However, we wish to say that the product is formulated for the face and neck.
- Results may be seen from as less as 2-4 uses but we recommend that you consistently use the MelasIt at least for 3 months.
We have many users including CocoFam who already love the Refrisk MelasIt for its effectiveness. For the constantly aging skin that is also exposed day after day to harsh elements including the sun, pollution and dust; Melasit will definitely prove to be more than useful and more of a staple once you give it a try!