[TIRTIR] Collagen Lifting Eye Cream 15ml
|Stock Status||Ready Stocks In Singapore|
||1- 3 Working Days
Tirtir Collagen Lifting Eye Cream
The Tirtir Collagen Lifting Eye Cream contains 10,000 ppm of plant-derived collagen complex. It gives your eyes the strength, nourishment, and nutrients to say bye to wrinkles and sagging around the eyes.
The cream is infused with 5 types of Peptides, Niacinamide, and Adenosine to boost skin elasticity, brighten skin and reduce wrinkles. The collagen that helps nourish and revitalize skin is derived from hydrolyzed corn and wheat starch. It contains 3 types of herb extracts from Aspalathus Linearis, Rosemary and Hibiscus that keep the skin moisturized and nourished.
The applicator contains a cooling metal ball that allows for a massage and a lifting effect to the eye area. The massaging helps the skin absorb the cream better while tightening the area.
It is clinically proven to reduce eye wrinkles, and improve skin density, and firm skin in the eye area after 4 weeks of use. It also reduces under-eye wrinkles and fine lines after 2 weeks of use. Moreover, it is great on sensitive skin as it has passed the skin irritation test.
It has a refreshing, watery texture along with a light floral scent that leaves you without any greasiness. You can use this cream for other anti-wrinkle care areas like the mouth, forehead, and neck.
Frequency and Direction of Use:
1. Apply a moderate amount to the desired area with the applicator
2. Gently roll the ball applicator along your eye area
3. Massage the sides of temples between the eyes and ears
4. Tap for better absorption
5. Clean the metal ball applicator after usage.
6. Apply as and when needed.
1. Place the product in the fridge so that the metal applicator can get cooler and more effective to use
2. Use the applicator to massage the cream. The metal ball applicator enables hygienic application while allowing for moderate pressure on the delicate area around your eyes- unlike the unbalanced pressure of your fingers
3. Safe and suitable for all skin types
4. Refrain from using on wounded areas
5. When using or after usage, in case of any side effects like itching or red spots, stop using the product
Massage along the chin line and then massage the area behind the ears
For Smile Lines
Massage from the area beside the nostrils to the smile lines
Massage from the middle of the forehead and roll upwards to massage both sides of the forehead
Massage the neck in up and down motions, following the direction to the clavicle
Solve Your Concerns
- For those who have deep fine lines around the eyes.
- For those with sagging skin around the eyes
- For those who need intensive elasticity care
- For those who want a handy product that provides lifting care
full List of Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Niacinamide, Methyl Trimethicone, C12-16 Alcohols, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Collagen, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Squalane, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glucose, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyisobutene, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Oleate, Sucrose, Dextrin, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Methylpropanediol, Tocopherol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Carbomer, Fragrance(Parfum)
Complete The Routine
For those of you looking at a routine to help you rid yourself of Milia,
- The UIQ Biome Barrier Cleansing Foam provides your skin with gentle but strong exfoliation. It strengthens the skin barrier with its antibacterial and hydrating ingredients! It is great for hypoallergenic cleansing.
- The UIQ Biome Barrier Toner provides the skin with barrier and keratin care. It helps tone up the skin while smoothing your skin out. It improves the condition of dark spots and makes your skin clearer and brighter
- The Dr Different Vitalift-A Eye and Neck Night Treatment cream contains retinal that enhances your skin’s elasticity and smoothes any fine lines that is found. It minimises your pores and targets discolouration of skin. Use this only at night.
- The Tirtir Collagen Lifting Eye Cream contains 10,000 ppm of plant-derived collagen complex. It gives your eyes the strength, nourishment, and nutrients to say bye to wrinkles and sagging around the eyes. With 5 types of Peptides, Niacinamide, and Adenosine it boosts skin elasticity, brightens skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Use the Tirtir Caollgen Core Glow Mask to give your skin nourishment, remove dead skin cells, clear pores, and take care of sebum with the use of bubbles. It provides elasticity to the skin by delivering moisture and nutrition to the skin and tightening the pores.
- Also add the Probi Iron+ to your diet. It boosts your body’s iron as well as its ability to absorb it easily! It contains Lactobacillus Plantarum, Iron, Vitamin C, and Folic Acid to restore your iron stores and supports an increase in iron in your body. One capsule per day to be consumed after your meal. OR One capsule twice daily to be consumed after your meal for pregnant women.
- Add the Dayson White Tomato to your diet as well. This anti-oxidating tablet helps with skin whitening and pigmentation care. One tablet a day, with water, gives your body sun protection as well.