- It helps to increase the firmness, tone, hydration, and relief of your skin
- Contains powerful natural nutrients of Siberian Moss, Centella Asiatica, and Caviar extract.
- Recommended for sensitive skins as it alleviates redness, heat, open pores, and acne
- It is suitable to apply it through the whole body
- It includes and Ice Metal Ball Applicator to distribute the product
- It comes in a presentation of a tube with 150 ml (5.1 fl.oz) that is easy to carry in the bag and makes it travel-friendly.
Nurture and increase the firmness and tone of your skin with Themaqueen Cryogenic Contour Gel
To increase the firmness, tone, hydration, and relief of your skin, Themaqueen
brand leveraged the extremely low temperature provided by cryogenic technology. As a result, it created the Themaqueen Cryogenic Contour Gel
which also contains powerful natural nutrients. When all those ingredients combine with the low temperatures provided by cryogenic technology, the skin gets maximum benefits. These are its ingredients and technology as well as the benefits you can obtain.
This ingredient comes directly from the Siberian region. The extremely low temperatures of that area may reach up to -50° and all the elements found there develop special capabilities to survive. One of those elements is the Siberian moss that grows freely in many areas. It contains higher levels of minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients that make very resistant.
So, when you apply Themaqueen Cryogenic Contour Gel to your skin, you always receive high dosages of Siberian Moss´ nutrients. Hence, your skin gets nurtured and hydrated in maximum levels which boost its overall appearance to make it look younger and fresh.
Centella Asiatica and Caviar Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract is well known as a potent antiaging ingredient. This is due to its capacity to stimulate blood circulation, promote wound healing, and provide a soothing effect. On the other hand, the gel also includes Caviar Extract which adds potent antioxidant properties and promotes collagen synthesis.
When these 2 herbal ingredients mix with Siberian Moss Extract you obtain a potent gel with massive amounts of dosages that can instantly soothe, relax, and tone any part of your skin. Sensitive skins get the maximum benefits because these ingredients help them to alleviate their redness, heat, open pores, and acne.
With cryogenic technology, Themaqueen
added an innovative way to assure that the gel provides the maximum benefits of all its ingredients. The low temperature reached by the gel helps to strengthen the skin without damaging or producing annoying feelings. Also, it boosts the rejuvenation of the cells and stimulates the production of collagen. Despite being a technology instead of an ingredient, it works as a potent ingredient itself.
As a result, the skin increases its firmness and tone. Similarly, the cryogenic tech combined with the potent natural ingredients can also relax and alleviate entire parts of our body such as legs, back, chest or arms.
Ice Metal Ball Applicator
To make sure that the gel always maintains its low temperature, Themaqueen
added an innovative Ice Metal Ball Applicator
to distribute the gel through the body. Consequently, you don´t have to touch it before applying it and therefore it doesn´t get warm. Also, it allows you to apply the gel smoothly on any part of your body.
How to use it
Themaqueen Cryogenic Contour Gel
comes in a presentation of a tube with 150 ml (5.1 fl.oz) that includes an Ice Metal Ball Applicator
. It must be stored into the freezer and there is no risk that it freezes. It is suitable to apply it through the whole body as follows:
- Take out the Cryogenic Contour Gel from the freezer.
- Turn around the upper cap to remove it.
- Squeeze the tube and add the desired amount of the product over your face or body
- Use the Ice Metal Ball Applicator to massage gently the area of your face or body
- Keep massaging until the gel is fully absorbed by your skin or you obtain the desired results.