iUnik Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream for Eye and Face is quite unique as its name hints at. The features that set it apart are its natural non-toxic and safe ingredients and antiseptic property. iUnik Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream for Eye and Face is essentially an anti-ageing product. With a silky smooth texture, it is designed to tend to the fragile skin around the eyes. It is light enough to be used on the entire face without smudging the makeup. iUnik Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream for Eye and Face is your secret weapon against wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines. Use it routinely for that confident look or even on those occasions when your skin craves for that special care.
How to use
For everyday use,
1. Follow the cleansing, toning and serum routine
2. Apply the required amount of the cream around the eye area and gently massage it in using the ring finger
3. When a little extra TLC is needed, massage the entire face with the cream evenly for a good moisturising effect. You will spot the difference immediately from the next day itself.
4. Ideally, use the cream both around the eyes and the face as directed for best results.
iUnik Propolis Vitamin Eye Cream for Eye and Face is distinct with plant based Propolis extract that bestows antimicrobial properties.
1. Rich in flavonoids, amino acids, minerals and various vitamins, Propolis nurtures, soothes and safeguards the delicate skin of the face effectively.
2. It also has HippophaeRhamnoides Fruit Extract which is abundant in vitamin C, about 12 times more than oranges. It also has vitamins A, B1, B2 and E. Apart from offering nourishment, these ingredients moisturise and also have astringent effect leaving the skin smooth and supple.
3. It is goodbye to dark circles around the eyes, thanks to Idebenone. Deemed as one of the most powerful antioxidants as by the American Dermatological Association, it has very potent anti-wrinkle properties that are 4 times more than vitamin C and 10 times as high as coenzyme Q. Niacinamide and Adenosine boost the anti-wrinkle effect and aid in lightening the skin naturally.
List of Ingredients
Propolis Extract (40.5%), Water, HippophaeRhamnoides Fruit Extract (0.2%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, CetylEthylhexanoate, CetearylOlivate, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Prunus AmygdalusDulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, OleaEuropaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium AcrylatedHyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, SorbitanOlivate, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Lactobacillus/Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Potato Extract Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/CoixLacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan Gum, CentellaAsiatica Extract, Pentylene Glycol, GlycyrrhizaGlabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, PolygonumCuspidatum Root Extract, ScutellariaBaicalensis Root Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyl/Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose, Distearate, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus AurantiumBergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (300 ppm), AspalathusLinearis Extract, Caramel, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, RosmarinusOfficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract,PerillaFrutescens Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl/Hexapeptide-8, Limonene, Linalool
1.Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
2.The outcome of this skin-care product projected here is general. Individual experience may vary depending on age, gender, skin-type, lifestyle, diet, other conditions and disorders.