A sunscreen sans white cast is great. But a sunscreen that is moisturising, water/sweat- proof and without white cast is a blessing. Here comes Bonabella UV Water Shield Sunblock.
A nourishing sunscreen standing strong against sweat, that can be used comfortably on all four seasons,offering protection from both UVA and UVB rays without leaving a whole cast- that is Bonabella UV Water Shield Sunblock. It evens the skin tone too and therefore works perfectly as a makeup base. Designed to be lightweight and non- tinted it works great under makeup without appearing heavy. The non- greasy texture makes it not only easy to apply evenly but also quick to absorb without making the skin feel sticky. With 19 natural ingredients going into its composition, it is safe, non-irritant and suitable for all skin-types, in fact it is perfect for the whole family. It is hypoallergenic and is deemed safe for sensitive skin. It is devoid of harmful chemicals like synthetic dyes, sulfates or Parabens. Available in 50 ml bottles, they come conveniently packaged for easy use even while travelling.
Directions of use
Always use a cleanser, toner and moisturiser suited to your skin prior to the sunblock. Use this as the last step of your skincare routine. Take out the required amount of sunscreen and gently and evenly massage on the exposed areas needing protection. Pat gently for better absorption. The cream also tones up the skin and leaves a glow, making a perfect base.
It works perfectly for both the genders as it is light and non-sticky.
1. Acerola extract hydrates, nourishes, erases pigmentations and brightens the skin. It improves elasticity by boosting collagen production restoring the firmness to the skin, leaving in soft, smooth, supple and naturally glowing.
2. Green Tea extract soothes away irritations and promotes healing. It is an excellent exfoliant and removes grime and dirt too. It evens the skin tone and diminishes the signs of ageing. The antibacterial action keeps acne at bay. It intensely hydrates too leaving the skin soft and moist.
3. Portulaca Oleracea extract is immensely soothing. It neutralises the free radicals and protects the skin from ageing.
4. Aloe Vera extract offers instant hydration. Rich in vitamins A and C and antioxidants, it has potent anti-inflammatory actions also and protects the skin against infections and inflammations.
List of Ingredients
Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trihydroxystearin, Cyclopentasiloxane, C20-40 Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butoxydiglycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Raspberry Ketone, Alumina, Dimethiconol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
1) Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
2)The outcome of this skin-care product projected here is general. Individual experience may vary depending on age, gender, skin-type, lifestyle, diet, other conditions and disorders.