Bodyluv Calamansi Vitamin Soap is made from 16 all-natural ingredients and is proven to be stronger at eliminating chlorine and other skin impurities than its competitors. Its micro-bubbles and rich vitamin formula clean and moisturize the skin.
Bodyluv Calamansi Vitamin Soap
- The Cala soap bar is 100g (1,000mg Vitamin C and 500mg Vitamin E).
- It comes in a double-sealed package and can be taken anywhere, including long travel excursions.
- It’s completely safe to use for most skin types as it contains no Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Silicone, Animal oil, MIT – CMIT, or artificial coloring.
- Not to be used on troubled parts of skin, such as wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
- If you have sensitive skin, test a small part of your skin before using on entire face or body.
Tired of dead skin and premature aging? Do you ever wonder why your skin doesn’t glow or stay moisturized, despite your excellent hygiene? This problem has two causes:
- Ineffective soap
- Chlorine residue
When you bathe, chlorine from the tap water remains on your skin. Chlorine causes atopy, dermatitis, and other skin issues. It also inflames allergies and asthma while accelerating hair loss and skin aging. Try as they might, other soaps either don’t have the strength to eliminate the chlorine residue or they have too many harsh chemicals that irritate the skin. Bodyluv Calamansi Vitamin Soap
is a powerful, all-natural way to combat chlorine and other impurities that attack the skin while increasing moisture up to 36%.
Other benefits of the Cala soap include:
- Bacterial and fungus disinfection by 99.9%.
- Skin whitening.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Provides a strong, all-natural cleanser
Add an extra emphasis on strong. Not only is this soap powerful enough to eliminate excess sebum and blackheads inside of the pores, it can easily remove all of your makeup, including foundation, tint, eyeshadow, and eyeliner.
What’s In It?
- Vitamin C (1,000mg), a water-soluble antioxidant that stimulates collagen synthesis and prevents spots and freckles from forming.
- Vitamin E (500mg), a fat-soluble antioxidant that fights aging and wrinkles.
- Contains hesperidin, which promotes skin cell activity and prevents the production of melanin (this causes the whitening effect).
- Contains coconut oil, which moisturizes the skin.
How Do I Use It?
The most effective way to use the Cala soap is by lathering it into a facial mask. To do this, you simply:
- Create a thick lather and spread it evenly on the face and neck.
- Rub it into your face and neck for twenty seconds with your fingertips.
- Be gentle, yet thorough. The micro-bubbles in the soap are what penetrates the pores and clears out impurities.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Rinse again with cold water.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..