Black Monster Down Permis a DIY perm that calms any puffy, bouncy and non-stylable hair.
- It contains a wide range of natural ingredients such as Argan Oil and Shea Butter among many more. They all moisturize, protect and strengthen the hair and scalp as well.
- It is perfect for most hair types, and comes with an easy to use comb, safety gloves and perm paper!
- Goes well with Black Monster Wax or Spray!
Tame your mane with Black Monster Down Perm
Sometimes you do your best to style your hair but that one section bounces up and refuses to lie back down. That two block cut that you’ve wanted for a while doesn’t even last 2 weeks. Your hair needs to be well-behaved for a long as you need it to.
You need Black Monster Down Perm as a cost effective way to essentially perm your hair from the comfort of your very own home. It is very easy to use, and can last for up to 3 weeks after just one use!
Natural hair improving ingredients
Even as it helps your flatten the problem areas of your hair, Black Monster Down Perm
also does its share to keep each strand and the scalp healthy.
Rosemary, Green Tea and Propolis Extracts keep your scalp healthy, allowing your beautiful crown to continue growing and prevent hair loss. Jojoba Seed Oil,Hydrolized Silk and Baobab Oil keep your hair and scalp well-moisturized. Argan Oil and Shea Sutter strengthen each strand from the follicles.
Together all these ingredients do their part in improving the natural luster and shine that comes with well-groomed and maintained hair!
How to use the Black Monster Down Perm
- It is recommended that you don’t use it before shampooing, as your hair oils will still be intact and prevent any possible scathing.
- Wear the provided gloves to keep your skin safe.
- Squeeze the product onto the provided comb, on the brush side.
- Apply it to the area of your hair that often puffs or bounces up out if place. As you brush, press your hair down so that it sticks onto your scalp.
- Place the perm paper onto your hair, further pushing it down onto the scalp as you need.
- Leave the hair and perm paper on as is for 15 minutes. Go for 10 minutes if you have thin hair, and 20 minutes if your hair is thick. Be careful not to leave it on for any longer than the specified time!
- Carefully wash your hair to remove the product, taking care to wash in the direction in which you would like your hair to remain flat. Do not rub.
- Use a dryer to dry your hair, using the air to press it down as your desire.
- Finish styling with any styling spray or wax that you prefer!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..